<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8026320021354886028?origin\x3dhttp://vjctaekwondo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 15, 2009
HELLO!

I'm the first to post yay!

Today's my last competition in my TKD journey in VJ, really glad to have worked with everyone. I'm sure it was a real eye-opener for many of us and I hope this experience will aid in next year's Inter-JCs.

Many thanks to the supporters who came down today where they could have spend the day mugging productively! Your presence(s) was much appreciated :)

Yasmin, cheer up! VJTKD <3 you! :)

`welfairy 08 <-- better specify which year de.


WE ARE!
VJC.TAEKWONDO!
Out-Kicking
Out-Whacking
Out-Smacking

Photobucket
gold coast gardeners
gold coast gardeners Counter

Scream!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


wandering
CELESTE
XIAOWEI
MENDY
HONG AIK
SARAH
time machine
MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

credits